[support] user connection issue

Didine didinux at gmail.com
Thu May 14 20:51:57 UTC 2009

I did the upgrade but now i have some warnings like this one :
*
Warning*: Unknown column 'language' in 'where clause' query: SELECT src FROM
url_alias WHERE dst = 'node' AND language IN('fr', '') ORDER BY language
DESC in *
/home/didinux/public_html/development/php/lm/includes/database.mysql.inc* on
line *128

*--
Didine Wayde.