[support] drupal 6.12

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Wed May 20 14:35:00 UTC 2009

I tried to install in on wamp and wimp host and I had problems that I did n
ot have with Drupal-6.9.2 or Drupal-6.10  I fixed the problem by going to
the settings file and putting the corrrect host, db, pwd in those files.
Some how the installer was not writing the info to the setting files.  As I
said before I did nto have this problems with Drupal-6.9.2 or Drupal-6.10

Things are working now.

Thanks,

:-)