[support] Taxonomy terms not displayed on admin screen

Steve Edwards killshot91 at comcast.net
Thu May 21 04:50:55 UTC 2009

I'm having a weird problem with my taxonomy display where when I go to
list terms for my vocabulary, all the terms are not displayed, even
though they are in the database in both term_data and term_hierarchy.
Page 1 displays up to a certain amount, but when I go to page 2, I see
"No terms available", even though there are more terms to be displayed.
I initially thought it might be the theme (I'm using root Candy in the
OpenPublish distro), but even when I use Garland or other themes as the
admin theme, I still get the same results.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

Thanks.

Steve