[support] Translation string import from xls file

Brett Evanson brettev at gmail.com
Fri May 22 05:33:03 UTC 2009

Is there an easy way to get an excel sheet full of translations
imported into Drupal? I know they aren't all going to match up exactly
right with the strings in the system, but some of the short menu ones
or forum titles and stuff like that should match up, right? How do
other people do this with huge amounts of data? Are they having people
access the translation interface directly? I could use a bit of
direction here from someone who's done this before. Thanks in advance
for any hints.

--
Brett Evanson
brettev at gmail.com