[support] set node to belong to heirarchy of a specific content type

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Tue Oct 6 16:31:23 UTC 2009

Hey Ben,

Have you played with the "Book" module at all? (It comes with core, turned
off by default.) It's all about hierarchy. And what's good for your case is
that you can put any content type or types into the hierarchy.

I'm not a 100% sure it is what you need. But it is certainly worth a look.

Shai
Content2zero Web Development