[support] warning: call_user_func_array() First argument is expected to be a valid callback

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Thu Oct 8 20:07:08 UTC 2009

Also....

Are you sure you have all the module files copied? Imce_access is a
function from a contrib module, and it doesn't look like drupal is able
to find it.  Is the imce module in the proper location on your dev box?
Other modules?  Clearing cache is also advisable as was just mentioned
in a recent post.  If you can't get to the admin pages, then you want to
delete using SQL "delete from cache" or "truncate cache".  There are
more than one cache tables (cache, cache_menu, cache_block, etc. )

Dave