[support] warning: call_user_func_array() First argument is expected to be a valid callback

David Christensen dpchrist at holgerdanske.com
Sat Oct 10 20:57:57 UTC 2009

David Christensen wrote:
> 	warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First
> argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'imce_access' was given in
> /home/jdenha09/drupal-6.13/includes/menu.inc on line 452.

I found and fixed a couple of issues, and the problems went away:

1.  I was missing some modules on the development server.  So, I added them.

2.  I must have messed with the Garland theme colors on the production
server, which created a CSS style sheet in the file system that was
missing on the development server.  So, I reset the colors to default.

HTH,

David