[support] File dimension: wrong size but only for a user (SOLVED)

Don Gourley donald.gourley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 10:00:42 UTC 2009

If you are using the core upload module you have both a max upload
size and a disk quota, configured on the site config -> file upload
page and set by default, I think, to 1MB each.  So it is not that 84KB
> 1MB, but 84KB + size of all other files uploaded by that user > 1
MB.

2009/10/13 Martin Hooper <martin.hooper at gmail.com>:
> On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 10:23 AM, Michel Morelli <michel at ziobuddalabs.it> wrote:
>> Hi, I have solved this problem: I have increased the max upload file size
>> for the user.
>> But why 84.63kb is bigger than 1MB ?
>
> Where do you change the max upload size??

Don Gourley,  IT Manager & Acting Director
Digital Humanities Observatory
~a project of the Royal Irish Academy~
+353 1 234 2446   --   d.gourley at ria.ie