[support] How to set column size of flexible panel ?

Lao Wang wangyi1997 at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Oct 13 10:33:01 UTC 2009

Hi,

I use panel module and select its flexible.
I find that the column size can only be set by mouse. It is difficult to
set a special width. I want to set a special percentage for the column
by keyboard.

How can i do this?

Thanks
Wang yi
861062139280
wangyi1997 at yahoo.com.cn
2009-10-13

在 2009-10-13二的 11:00 +0100,Don Gourley写道: