[support] Looking for tutorials on converting Photoshop PSD files into Drupal 6 themes

Kelly Tanguay ocelotspot86 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 21:00:09 UTC 2009

First of all, I'd like to mention how helpful this support list has
been. I don't know how I could have gotten started with Drupal without
it!

I'm just getting started with creating my own themes. I feel like I
understand the structure of creating a Drupal 6 theme using CSS and
template files, and I am also pretty familiar with Photoshop though I
haven't worked much cutting up PSDs to use on a website. I was
wondering if there were any good tutorials, resources, or books that
show how to convert a PSD file into a Drupal 6 theme from beginning to
end. Any help at all would be appreciated!

-Kelly