[support] Theme/Suckerfish menu problem

LESLIE FRIESEN FRIESEN.LESLIE at co.polk.or.us
Tue Oct 20 16:44:54 UTC 2009

A quick thanks to all who answered this question for me...as always, this group is extremely helpful and it's very much appreciated!

Leslie

>>> On 10/20/2009 at 3:48 AM, in message <2105577C-4397-4A36-B33F-B4D6FDFE7BF3 at content2zero.com>, Shai Gluskin <shai at content2zero.com> wrote:
There is an easier way. On the tapestry theme settings page, unchecked the box that says primary links.

Then with block admin, place primary links into the Suckerfish region.

Shai