[support] Drupal files synchronization

Ivan Working workingivan at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 22 11:16:51 UTC 2009

Hi all,

My company is  using 3 Drupal servers with load balancer to distribute the load.
The problem is the files in  sites/default/files folder need to be synchronized
among these 3 Drupal servers.

I am thinking of using rsync for this purpose but I heard rsync may not be the
best way to do it since it shouldn't delete the files so the number of files will
grow quickly.

Has anybody used rsync to synchronize the files?
Is there a better method to synchronize files in sites/default/files?

Thank you in advance!

Cheers,
Ivan