[support] Drupal files synchronization

Pierre Rineau pierre.rineau at makina-corpus.com
Thu Oct 22 11:38:44 UTC 2009

You can try with a NFS mount point; Put your files on one server (which
can be another one that web servers), and share the file folder with NFS
ot the frontends.

You can even do other things like altering URL with a reverse proxy to
make them point directly to this server, put a really ligthweight HTTP
server like lighthttpd on this box.

Pierre.