[support] D5: Email rembember password in language different from English in a Multilanguage site

Michel Morelli michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Tue Sep 1 09:51:29 UTC 2009

Hi all. I need to do some change in a multilanguage site (I have not
created and setup-ed it). The site is configurate to respond in italian
language when the user see "it/" path.

One of the problem that I need to resolv is in the remember password
email that it is sent always in english and not in Italian language even
though the user is in "it/user/password" (note it/ ).

Where is the problem ?

If you need some other information ask me

Tnx.

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobuddalabs.net
Sviluppo applicazioni CMS DRUPAL e web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ziodrupal.net       			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at ziobuddalabs.it