[support] CCK Form Titles

Brian Choc bchoc at t4tcolorado.org
Tue Sep 1 17:43:36 UTC 2009

I don't think the String
Override<http://drupal.org/project/stringoverrides>module will alter
those titles.  Maybe I've just not figured out how to make
it do so.
There are at least two ways to deal with this, I think.

Create a module to which uses hook_form_alter to change/remove the offending
title.  This is how I've done it, before.  (
http://www.lullabot.com/articles/modifying-forms-5-and-6 for ideas how to go
about this)

Alternatively, you could modify the variable at the theme level via a
preprocess function or via template files.

Brian

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 8:34 PM, Chris Pall <chrispall at gmail.com> wrote:

> How would I go about changing the "title" of a CCK form from "Create
> [Content Type Here]" to "Add a bar" (where Foo is the content type) - I've
> seen advice to use string-override, but as of yet, I've not been able to
> figure out what to replace.
>
> -- cgp

Brian Choc
Technology Director