[support] CCK Form Titles

Neil Coghlan neil at esl-lounge.com
Tue Sep 1 17:57:40 UTC 2009

the string you are trying to change is probably something like "Create @content" so perhaps use the Locale core module to find it first, then see if String Overrides is capable of changing it or not.

Neil
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brian Choc
  To: support at drupal.org
  Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 2:43 PM
  Subject: Re: [support] CCK Form Titles

  I don't think the String Override module will alter those titles.  Maybe I've just not figured out how to make it do so.

  There are at least two ways to deal with this, I think.

  Create a module to which uses hook_form_alter to change/remove the offending title.  This is how I've done it, before.  (http://www.lullabot.com/articles/modifying-forms-5-and-6 for ideas how to go about this)

  Alternatively, you could modify the variable at the theme level via a preprocess function or via template files.

  Brian