[support] Cannot edit node after upgrading to Drupal 6

Richard R. Cahilig r.cahilig at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 00:34:57 UTC 2009

Hello,

After googling out, I found out that the apache's mod_security is
causing this problem.  For those who are experiencing same problem,
please check from these following urls:

http://adonisoft.com/ttw/dev-posts/yui-response-submission-failed-406.html
http://urbangiraffe.com/2005/08/20/mysterious-406-error/
http://drupal.org/node/110219