[support] Ubertcart discounts problem

Marolijo marolijo at yahoo.es
Fri Sep 11 09:22:05 UTC 2009

Hello, I need to apply a discount this way:

If three of a selection of products are added to basket pay only two.

I tried uc_coupons and uc_discount but can't find the way to do this.

The more similar ways I founded are:
- apply a coupon with a 33.33% (not exactly what I need) If a
selection of products sum a defined total.
- apply a discount with multiple products selected and apply a 33.33%
to each one (but I can't limit to 3, and the condition doesn't work es
expected)

Another idea is to create a new product where I can select three of
the original products.

Any idea of how to do that?

Thank's!

Pol