[support] [drupal] HELP - I messed up my site

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 19:09:29 UTC 2009

Thanks for the replies.

I am able to get into  my site but it is still displaying vertically.

I  did an update as mentioned by Jamie but everytime I go to another page
the 'filename' field data
for the 'system' table changes back to pointing to drupal-6.13.

I still have configuration problems with my temp file destination but both
my php.ini and the admin/settings/file-system
show "D:/temp"  I have tried it with back slashes and with forward slashes
and I still have the same problem.  If I remove the
drupal-6.13 from the sites/all/modules then I get the error on line 346.

I am able to access the info and here is a copy of my status report and it
thinks that I am running drupal-6.13
 [image: Water is Life]Water is
Life<http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/>

   - Home <http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/>
   - PeopleSoft<http://squid1.sdcwa.org:8061/psp/prprod/EMPLOYEE/EMPL/?cmd=login>
   - Helpdesk <http://eel/helpdesk>
   - SDCWA <http://www.sdcwa.org/>

   Search this site:
    admin

   - My account <http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/user/1>
   - Upcoming Events<http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/calendar>
   - Create content<http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/node/add>
   - Frequently Asked
Questions<http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/faq>
   - Recent posts<http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/tracker>
   - Feed aggregator<http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/aggregator>
   - Administer <http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/admin>
      - Content
management<http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/admin/content>
      - Site building<http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/admin/build>
      - Site configuration<http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/admin/settings>
      - User management<http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/admin/user>
      - Reports<http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/admin/reports>
         - Recent log
entries<http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/admin/reports/dblog>
         - Top 'access denied'
errors<http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/admin/reports/access-denied>
         - Top 'page not found'
errors<http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/admin/reports/page-not-found>
         - Top search
phrases<http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/admin/reports/search>
         - Available
updates<http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/admin/reports/updates>
         - Status
report<http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/admin/reports/status>
help<http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/admin/advanced_help>
      - Example
help<http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/admin/help_example>
      - Help <http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/admin/help>
   - Log out <http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/logout>

 Home <http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/> ›
Administer<http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/admin>›
Reports <http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/admin/reports>
Status report

   - The selected file *D:\temp\fil471.tmp* could not be uploaded, because
   the destination ** is not properly configured.
   - The selected file *D:\temp\fil474.tmp* could not be uploaded, because
   the destination ** is not properly configured.
   - The selected file *D:\temp\fil475.tmp* could not be uploaded, because
   the destination ** is not properly configured.
   - The selected file *D:\temp\fil47A.tmp* could not be uploaded, because
   the destination ** is not properly configured.
   - The selected file *D:\temp\fil47B.tmp* could not be uploaded, because
   the destination ** is not properly configured.

 Here you can find a short overview of your site's parameters as well as any
problems detected with your installation. It may be useful to copy and paste
this information into support requests filed on drupal.org's support forums
and project issue queues.
 Drupal6.13Access to update.phpProtectedCTools CSS CacheExistsConfiguration
fileProtectedCron maintenance tasksLast run 7 weeks 2 days agoCron has not
run recently. For more information, see the online handbook entry for
configuring
cron jobs <http://drupal.org/cron>. You can run cron
manually<http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/admin/reports/status/run-cron>
.Database updatesUp to dateDrupal core update statusNo update data availableNo
information is available about potential new releases for currently
installed modules and themes. To check for updates, you may need to
run cron<http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/admin/reports/status/run-cron?destination=admin%2Freports%2Fstatus>or
you can check
manually<http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/admin/reports/updates/check?destination=admin%2Freports%2Fstatus>.
Please note that checking for available updates can take a long time, so
please be patient.FCKeditorUnknownFile systemWritable (*public* download
method)GD librarybundled (2.0.34 compatible)GD librarybundled (2.0.34
compatible)ImageAPI GD Memory Limit64MIt is highly recommended that you set
you PHP memory_limit to 96M to use ImageAPI GD. A 1600x1200 images consumes
~45M of memory when decompressed and there are instances where ImageAPI GD
is operating on two decompressed images at once.MySQL
database5.0.51a<http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/admin/reports/status/sql>
PHP5.2.9-2<http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/admin/reports/status/php>PHP
memory limit64MPHP register globalsDisabledUnicode libraryPHP Mbstring
ExtensionUpdate notificationsEnabledUpload progressNot enabledYour server is
capable of displaying file upload progress, but does not have the required
libraries. It is recommended to install the PECL uploadprogress
library<http://pecl.php.net/package/uploadprogress>(preferred) or to
install
APC <http://us2.php.net/apc>.Web serverApache/2.2.11 (Win32)
mod_auth_sspi/1.0.4 PHP/5.2.9-2jQuery UINot foundThe jQuery
UI<http://jqueryui.com/>plugin is missing.
Download <http://code.google.com/p/jquery-ui/downloads/list?can=3&q=1.6> and
extract it to your *jquery_ui* module directory. See
README.txt<http://milhouse2.sdcwa.org:8999/nestor/scroller612/sites/all/modules/jquery_ui/README.txt>for
more info.jQuery

OK, all of my data is in there, it looks like I will re-install on a
separate folder and copy the data one page at a time.

Unless someone can give me a better idea.

Thanks,

Nestor