[support] [drupal] HELP - I messed up my site

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 20:15:31 UTC 2009

Well, things are looking better.

I can see my site the way it is suppose to display...hooray...

How was it fix?  I do not know but here are my steps:
1) turn off the MySQL database
2) Loaded the entire backup directory Mysql 5 0 ( this contains all the
files)
3) Loaded the backup for my drupal-6.12 folder (it still has the drupal-6.13
    as part of the site/all/modules - I do not know how to get rid of it.)
4) Before viewing the site I did the replace command on the field 'filename'
    that belongs to the 'system' table
5) Restarted the MySQL db
6) Restarted the apache webserver

Voila!!...is working!!!

Now I just need to figured out how to make the system not include the
drupal-6.13

Thanks to all of you for your help.  I am 90% of where I was a week ago and
I have a week
to catch up to where I was.

Nestor :-)

PS
I will be able to sleep tonite and no overtime without pay today  :-)