[support] Login Destination

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Mon Sep 14 00:07:59 UTC 2009

Thank you for your response.

Not og/my.  It's the group home page you created when you add a new
group as a Content Type.  In other words, there is only one node to
that group, which content type is OG, and this node becomes the home
page where all the private node will be added there by "Promote to
Front".  og/my only shows the title in a table view, and it doesn't
look good as the home page to the group.  I understand it is this way
since one might belong to multiple groups in a usual Drupal use, but
for my needs one only can join one group.  This is why I want to show
the group home page contents when one logged in.

Sorry English is not my forte :-)
--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com