[support] Login Destination

William Smith william.darren at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 00:54:27 UTC 2009

Ah, I see.  Ok, well the groups that a user is joined to is contained within
the user object.  So if you can feed Login Destination PHP code snippets,
you would want something like

global $user;
if (isset($user->og_groups)) {
  return $user->og_groups[0];
}

A couple of caveats:
- you'll need to double check the actual name of the og_groups property.  I
*think* off the top of my head it is 'og_groups', but I'm not 100% sure.
- this assumes that Login Destination runs its code after the global $user
object has been set
- organic groups often uses the group id (gid) as its array keys, so
og_groups[0] might not work.  Since you know in advance that a user can only
be a member of one group on your site, you could also use "return
array_pop($user->og_groups);"

Please let me know if that works.  If not, I'll gladly help to tweak it.