[support] Roles and users

josé fernandez jose.fernandez at naxos-fr.net
Tue Sep 15 10:20:35 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am a bit lost in the rights. I created several roles and multiple
users. I assigned each user a role or more. I have a content type or a
drop-down menu lets you choose from the list of users, a user who is
part of the same roles. For example:

Roles and users:

narrators and readers
toto
tata
titi
Writers and readers
tete
tyty
tuti

When I log in as toto tata and titi or who are part of the roles
'narrators and readers' and I created content I see in my list down all
my users:

toto
tata
titi
tete
tyty
tuti

by cons if I connect with tete, or tyty or tuti I see in the list for
any user with whom I am connected. Example:

I connect with 'tete' in the list I will have that 'tete' and not all
the others and I do not see why.

An idea?

Thank you