[support] Roles and users

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Tue Sep 15 12:42:39 UTC 2009

Jose,

Can you give a few more details on how you created the drop-down? It sounds
like you've created a content-type that uses a cck user-reference field. Is
that right?

Are you then using that field as an exposed filter in views?

Or did you write a custom module to handle this. I can't quite follow.

In any case, some more information about what you did and even the
goal/purpose of what you are after would be really helpful.

best,

Shai