[support] OG Detail Block (was: What is this error mean?)

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Wed Sep 16 04:22:57 UTC 2009

On 2009/09/15, at 8:40, Jamie Holly wrote:

> Also for additional development help, I suggest downloading and
> installing the Devel module. You can do nicely formatted variable
> dumps with it:

I do have Devel installed but I haven't learn how to use dump yet.
One of the problems OG Detail Block gives me is that you can't see it
if you are admin - I suppose you have to belong to only one OG to see
the block.  I use Devel to login to one of the students account to see
the OG Detail Block.

This actually raises another question.  I want OG Detail Block to be
preset all the time as soon as the student login.  If I can make this
happen, I even don't need to send student to the OG home page at
login, which I have tried and failed with Login Destination.

So, what does it take to make OG Detail block preset all the time as
soon as the use login?

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com