[support] Critique of request for help, please?

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Sep 21 12:50:55 UTC 2009

Quoting Steven Scotten <steves at splicer.com>:

> Please tell me: what can I do differently to get a better chance of
> a response?

Often times it is a matter of time for the maintainer.  Sometimes the
maintainer may no longer receive the requests in his mailbox.  I can't
say that you have done anything wrong.  The maintainer of the Location
Views project will need to speak up.  Looking at the project page and
the issue queue for location I suggest that perhaps you possibly
should have asked in the project/issues/location queue instead.  But
I'm reading between the lines based on experience.

--
Earnie
-- http://r-feed.com/           -- http://for-my-kids.com/