[support] Critique of request for help, please?

David Uctaa ductaa at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 11:47:17 UTC 2009

>From personal experience, I have found that this support list is a far
better place to ask questions than creating issues on the drupal.org site.
You are far more likely to get a very helpful response here.  I experienced
the same thing of no responses at all to issues I created on the
drupal.orgsite, while I received rapid, friendly, and helpful answers
here.

Best of luck.