[support] Connecting CCK Fields

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Thu Sep 24 03:44:12 UTC 2009

Hey Drupal Community!

I am trying to come up with a way to link three CCK fields together so that
when you add multiple values to the same node you have three connected CCK
fields in this case.

The use is when someone works on a case tracker case they should have the
date, the hours worked, as well as their user name.  We don't want to have
to make a new node each time for this.

Another use case is users upload pictures and the admin needs an excepted
check box for each uploaded image on the same node.

I hope I am making sense.

If anyone has an idea of how to make this work I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Kessler

Denver DataMan