[support] Connecting CCK Fields

Steven Scotten steves at splicer.com
Thu Sep 24 04:01:18 UTC 2009

Hi Steve—

I'm not sure I understand your use case, but if you want to create a
result in a node from combinations of other fields in the same node,
look into the Computed Field module:

http://drupal.org/project/computed_field

If you're trying to link fields from different nodes together, I can't
think of a way to do that without having another datatype and and
using Nodereference or Node Relationships (which seems to require
NodeReference).

http://drupal.org/project/noderelationships

I hope that's helpful.

Steve