[support] Views: select list in a exposed filter: how to get the keys value

Michel Morelli michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Sat Sep 26 19:28:43 UTC 2009

Hi all. I have a view with a field that is a cck select list's field and the
value of "allowed values" of this field is get from a costum module
function.
All works. Now I want to link this field to another view, so I have choice
"Output this field as a link" but the only value of "Replacement patterns"
is "[field_producer_value]", but this is the name that I see online (say the
"value" in an array) while I need the "key of the array" because the other
"view" accept the key and not the value.

In the second view I have choice the same field (field_producer_value) for
exposed filter or for argument, but the result is the same. Nothing is found
because the first query send the value (say: "pippo") while the second view
want the key (say: 10).

M.

Michel Morelli                     michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Consulenza sistemistica in ambito OpenSource.
Sviluppo applicazioni web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: +39 393 9890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660