[support] Change Layout of attached files to nodes

Benjamin Jacob ben4asterisk at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 15:28:20 UTC 2010

If I have understood your problem correctly, you can achieve this by defining your own "node-<yourcontenttype>.tpl.php". Describe all the content you require as fields, or references (or whatever you require) and theme them.
Also don't forget to set the elements you want to be displayed (both in teaser and node views (look at "Display fields" tab in your content type configuration).

Google for "drupal theme content type" and you should get some help.

cheers
- Ben