[support] Views layout question

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Mon Aug 2 18:51:37 UTC 2010

Hi Leslie,

Sounds like a "table."

You likely know this but...

Edit your view and under "Basic Settings" click the link next to "Style" and
then choose "Table."

With CSS you can then do a lot to style the table. A perpetual novice
(though getting better) in CSS, I absolutely hate styling tables, I hope you
don't... :) You can also do a lot of tricks with "Rewrite the output of this
field" right in the field output choices right in Views.

If I'm missing what you are trying to do, do give more details,

Shai

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 2:34 PM, LESLIE FRIESEN <FRIESEN.LESLIE at co.polk.or.us