[support] Views layout question

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Mon Aug 2 19:06:55 UTC 2010

Hello, Leslie,

I hope I'm understanding your question correctly - if not, please
disregard what follows :)

I'm imagining two (or possibly three) node types: A meeting node (which
contains the date and the agenda) and the minutes node (which contains
the minutes). Possibly, you could break this up into three node types:
event, agenda, and minutes nodes.

In any case, your minutes node should have a nodereference that points
at the meeting - you could simplify the creation of this link by using
http://drupal.org/project/nodereference_url or
http://drupal.org/project/prepopulate

Once you create this relationship, there are a bunch of ways to manage
the display - setting up a views table (that listed minutes, and
displayed meeting info via a views relationship) would be a relatively
straightforward way to do this.

Cheers,

Bill