[support] blank screen

Luc Luc at Dzinelabs.com
Mon Aug 9 18:14:39 UTC 2010

Good afternoon list,

When trying to open my project i get a blank screen in my browser
without any error.

The error log file shows the following:

PHP  Fatal  error:  Allowed  memory  size  of 33554432 bytes exhausted
(tried        to        allocate        524375        bytes)        in
/projects/drupal/includes/menu.inc on line 966

Now if i understand it correctly i should bump up the php memory limit
but shouldn't i at least get a php warning?

I also have the following errors in the log:

PHP  Fatal  error:  Call  to  undefined  function  ctools_static()  in
/projects/drupal/sites/all/modules/ecommerce/ec_product/ec_product.module
on line 282

PHP  Fatal  error:  Call  to  undefined  function  ctools_static()  in
/projects/drupal/sites/all/modules/ecommerce/ec_product/ec_product.module
on line 282

PHP  Fatal  error:  Call  to  undefined  function  ctools_static()  in
/projects/drupal/sites/all/modules/ecommerce/ec_product/ec_product.module
on line 282

PHP    Warning:   Unterminated   comment   starting   line   1072   in
/projects/drupal/includes/theme.inc on line 1072

PHP  Fatal  error:  fatal  flex  scanner internal error--end of buffer
missed in /projects/drupal/includes/theme.inc on line 1072

PHP    Parse    error:    syntax    error,    unexpected    $end    in
/projects/drupal/includes/theme.inc on line 173

PHP    Parse    error:    syntax    error,    unexpected    $end    in
/projects/drupal/includes/theme.inc on line 321

The error pointing to ecommece i strange because it's not uploaded...

Anybody has a clue as to what is going on?

FWIW, i tried the ?q=user method to log in but that also didn't work

--
Regards,
 Luc

http://www.dzinelabs.com