[support] blank screen

peeyush gulati peeyushgulati at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 00:58:36 UTC 2010

Hey Luc

What version of php are you using ? PHP < 5.3 has memory leak issues which
have been improved lately.

Additionally you are correct increasing the php memory limit in php.ini
would solve the issue.

I haven't looked into drupal specific errors so far but from php standpoint
I hope this helps

Thanks
Peeyush