[support] Problems with themes, regions, and blocks. Newbie's so confused!!

Stanley Ozoemena eeozoemena at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 01:29:09 UTC 2010

I have a very big problem with the layout of my site. I don't know how to get the theme ACQUIA SLATE to work properly; and there really isn't much documentation on there on the web to help a newbie-to-drupal like me.
I'm currently working on the site thedesignmeistergroup.com; and I'm tearing my hair out!   :0(
I don't know how to put pictures into blocks so that I can, in turn, put these blocks into various regions of my website's theme.
I am very sad. I really wish Drupal was as easy as PHP-Nuke.
I made the switch stubbornly and blindly; and have been crying every since!