[support] Problems with themes, regions, and blocks. Newbie's so confused!!

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Wed Aug 11 14:10:09 UTC 2010

Do you have views module installed yet?  This is an important thing to
getting the most out of your site.  What's you're strategy for uploading
the image?   Also, just to make sure are you using Drupal 6?

What is the part you are struggling with?  Creating a custom block?
Uploading an image?  Something else entirely?

More info would help us help you better.

Dave