[support] After copying site I get Calendar module warnings...

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 18 20:32:19 UTC 2010

  Those warnings from PHP 5.3. There's an open issue on it here:

http://drupal.org/node/613528

My suggestion is to switch WAMP to PHP 5.2.X. You can download the addon
to do that here:

http://www.wampserver.com/en/addons_php.php

Unless your main server is running PHP 5.3. If that's the case, then use
5.3 on WAMP to troubleshoot the problems (and maybe submit patches). The
nice thing with WAMP is you can run multiple versions of PHP and switch
between them by right clicking the WAMP icon in the system tray.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net