[support] After copying site I get Calendar module warnings...

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Wed Aug 18 22:56:52 UTC 2010

Hi,

Yes this is a pain, on my OS X Server I have 5.3.1 and it gives me these errors.

I do 1 of 2 things.

1. ignore them.
2. add @ before the date functions to suppress the errors.

otherwise we need to wait for Karen to fix these but it will most likely not be until Drupal officially supports PHP 5.3

Gordon