[support] views/heirarchical select/taxonomy - query IN instead of AND, etc.??!!

Benjamin Jacob ben4asterisk at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 17:51:47 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I have a heirarchical taxonomy setup using heirarchical select.

A references B. B has got heirarchaical taxonomy field (field_place) set(for Country->State->City).
I want to have a page where I can select list nodes of type A, based on the Country/State/City that A refers to via B.

I have set up a relationship of the field_place field of B.
In my Filters I have Node type = A, Node Type=B (using relationship field_place), Taxonomy Term (using relationship field_place).

Now when I run the view/ query, I see that the query is run for the term id as IN (termid1, termid2).

I want the query to run as "termid=termid1 AND termid=termid2".

How is this controlled in drupal in this case?
What am I missing? I already have some other somewhat similar view running correctly. For the life of me I can't figure out what have I done incorrect this time!!

- Ben