[support] wurfl looses device definition

Scott scott at bscottholmes.com
Mon Aug 23 18:54:42 UTC 2010

My site changes themes for mobile devices.  I've noted today that when
accessed by my mobile device a samsung_sgh_a767_ver1 the definition gets
lost and an exception error occurs.  This only happens when I'm actually
using the device.  It does not occur when I'm emulating the device on
Firefox (Ice Weasel, actually). What makes it even stranger is that the
front page works correctly as does the menu pages.  This behaviour seems
to be associated with accessing a node.  Perhaps the path to the
wurfl.xml file is lost when the url has too many arguments.

Thoughts on this most appreciated.  This is a major problem for me as
none of my client sites work correctly.  Perhaps the fault lies in my
phone.  I'd appreciate it if someone could perhaps test my site on some
other devices.  I own only the one.  This is a recent occurence as the
pages have worked correctly and I've done no modifications to this part
of my code.

http://onepagers.net

Try navigating down through http://onepagers.net/business_locales

Thanks, Scott