[support] wurfl looses device definition

Scott scott at bscottholmes.com
Tue Aug 24 19:14:14 UTC 2010

Just to provide closure on this. I still don't know what happened to
break wurfl but I've got it working again.  I uninstalled the wurfl
module and removed the directory.  I then installed the latest
wurfl-php-1.1 in sites/all/libraries rather than in the wurfl module.  I
edited the configuration files and loaded the wurfl.xml and patches
files then reinstalled the latest wurfl-6.x-1.x-dev.