[support] module suggestion, please

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Fri Aug 27 19:30:24 UTC 2010

  Hello, Leslie,

You'll probably need to piece some of this together via custom code, but:

Webform captures IP addresses when forms are submitted - webform also
can do custom redirects on form submission.

Feedback and Browscap also do some capturing of browser data.

http://drupal.org/project/browscap
http://drupal.org/project/feedback
http://drupal.org/project/webform

Cheers,