[support] Drupal 7 not ready yet

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Mon Dec 6 07:05:42 UTC 2010

<snip>
FYI, I tried Drupal 7 (also as a new user) and found it not ready for
newbies to use. Many of the themes and modules have not been updated yet,
</snip>

I'm saddened by this also.
I want to start building a Drupal 7 site but even basic well known and
desperately needed modules and themes have the famous "I pledge that
this or that will be ready when Drupal 7 is released".
Surely, now that the code is locked (Drupalcon June 2010) we can have
some of the more well known modules.
My basic Drupal 7 was killed by a D7 beta update last week after getting
views almost working, had to reinstall the pre update release.
I'd love to be working with D7.
Roger