[support] Drupal 7 not ready yet

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 6 12:47:52 UTC 2010

Did you by chance submit an issue for what broke your upgrade? I run a
couple of sites that have been running D7 since before the beta release
and haven't had any series issues doing upgrades. Of course with the
versatility of Drupal comes scenarios that may have not been though of
when upgrading, which is why feedback via the issue queue is of vital
importance.

There are far more modules ready for D7 than there were for D6 when it
was released. If Drupal releases were put off until numerous modules and
themes were upgraded, then we would still be waiting for the final
release of D6.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net