[support] Error message for calendar

Walter Garcia-Fontes walter.garcia at upf.edu
Wed Dec 8 10:42:24 UTC 2010

* Roger [08/12/10 10:22]:
>     When I turn on the calendar,  module I get  a huge warning list:
>     warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in /var/www/drupal-6.19/
>     sites/all/modules/calendar/includes/calendar_plugin_display_page.inc on
>     line 47 through  line 167 then
>
>     warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in /var/www/drupal-6.19/
>     sites/all/modules/calendar/includes/calendar_plugin_display_page.inc on
>     line 47.
>
>     warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in /var/www/drupal-6.19/
>     sites/all/modules/calendar/includes/calendar_plugin_display_attachment.inc
>     on line 164.
>
>     If I turn Calendar off the errors disappear.

This is a problem with PHP for versions greater than 5.2.*. The only
solution is to turn off in "Error reports" writing the errors to
screen (they will be still written to the watchlog) or downgrade PHP.

This has been around for months already but I don't know if "calendar"
is being maintained actively.

Walter

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes