[support] Error message for calendar

ceooph+drupallist at gmail.com ceooph+drupallist at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 10:57:17 UTC 2010

Le 08/12/2010 10:19, Roger a écrit :
> On 08/12/10 20:16, Roger wrote:
>> When I turn on the calendar,  module I get  a huge warning list:
>> warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in
>> /var/www/drupal-6.19/sites/all/modules/calendar/includes/calendar_plugin_display_page.inc
>> on line 47 through  line 167 then
>>
>> warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in
>> /var/www/drupal-6.19/sites/all/modules/calendar/includes/calendar_plugin_display_page.inc
>> on line 47.
>>
>> warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in
>> /var/www/drupal-6.19/sites/all/modules/calendar/includes/calendar_plugin_display_attachment.inc
>> on line 164.
>>
>> If I turn Calendar off the errors disappear.
>
> forgot to mention
> Drupal 6.19
> calendar-6.x2.2.tar.gs module
>
>> could it be the 6.x-2.2 module
>> Thanks
>> Roger

Check you php version.

 From calendar project page on drupal.org:
*NOTE: I basically have no more time to support problems related to
outdated versions of PHP. If you want dates to work correctly you need
to use PHP 5.2 or higher. Expect this to become an absolute requirement
in the near future. It is already a requirement for the D7 version.*