[support] Passing current nid to block webform

Idan Arbel idan at arbel-designs.com
Thu Dec 9 10:07:35 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have a webform displayed on a node page as a block.

This is a property listing site, so I have the property page, and in it
there's a block with a contact us for more info form.

I'd like to be able to pass the current node title to the webform as a
hidden field. I'm not sure how to do this.

There are tokens in the field value such as %get[q], but that returns an
empty result when the node is used as a block.

I would also perfer to the node title.

Thanks

Idan