[support] Latest News Module

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 00:58:11 UTC 2010

You should probably approach this using Views, imagefield, and imagecache.

http://drupal.org/project/views
http://drupal.org/project/imagefield
http://drupal.org/project/imagecache

I've never heard of dRockLatestNews and I would anticipate most people on
this list haven't either. I personally don't encourage using using
contributed modules that aren't hosted or supported on drupal.org. You're
unlikely to find much help or support in the community otherwise.