[support] Very Strange Security Breach

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Fri Dec 17 05:32:25 UTC 2010

Hi gang,

The author and URL of an anonymous comment was changed about three months
after the comment was originally posted. The change happened last week. The
new name was in Chinese and the URL is to a Chinese web site. The content of
the comment was not changed.

I've never had anything like that happen before. After I discovered this I
changed user/1 pw (that is the only account on the site with
admin privileges).

There is no other evidence of other damage at the site that I found in the
wake of this discovery.

(Site was using 6.19 at the time of the breach).

I'm stumped. Ideas anyone?

Shai